In one of my past Galaxy S3 rooting post I included the method to Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery using ROM Manager. Which was the non-touchable version. The ROM Manager will also allow you to install ClockWorkMod touchable version if you donate for a premium version. Help the developer by buying the premium version at Google Play
If you can't pay for a premium version of ROM Manager follow this post to flash the latest CWM touch recovery in Galaxy S3 any variants include GT-I9300, GT-I9305, AT&T, T-Mobile,Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular, MetroPCS and Cricket. Now, I only included flashing ClockWorkMod ( CWM ) touch recovery using Recovery Tools - Flasher app. Later I will update this post with the odin and any other method available.
- Root your Galaxy S3 All variants - here
- Always backup important data before doing these kind of operation
- battery must be 50% or more
Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your phone void warranty..I am not responsible for any damage do at your risk.
Galaxy S3 Flash ClockWorkMod (CWM) Touch RecoveryMethod 1
Install CWM Touch recovery using Recovery Tools - Flasher - Offline Method
1. Download and install latest version Recovery Tools apk here
2. Open Recovery Tools - Flasher and grant permission ... then close it.
3. Download latest version of ClockWorkMod touch recovery for your Galaxy S3 variant here or below list.
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( GT-I9300 ) CWM Touch - 22.214.171.124
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( AT&T ) CWM TOuch - 126.96.36.199
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Cricket ) CWM Touch - 188.8.131.52
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( MetroPCS ) CWM Touch - 184.108.40.206
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Sprint ) CWM Touch - 220.127.116.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( T-Mobile ) CWM Touch - 18.104.22.168
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( US Cellular ) CWM Touch - 22.214.171.124
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Verizon ) CWM Touch - 126.96.36.199
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305) CWM Touch - 188.8.131.52
4. Copy the downloaded recovery file to /sdcard/Recovery-Tools/recoveries/clockworkmod/
5. Open Recovery Tools and tap on Flash Clockworkmod Recovery.
After Complete it will popup Task completed dialog...That's it...done..!
Install CWM Touch recovery using Recovery Tools - Flasher - Online Method
1. Install Recovery Tools - Flasher from Google Play or here
2. Open the app Recovery Tools and grand root permission on popup.
3. Tap on Flash Clockworkmod Recovery and Tap Yes,please for the Download warning.
( Now Yo will see a downloading progress dialog, wait... )
4. After Complete it will popup Task completed dialog.