As a continuation of the previous post, here I am including the method to root Galaxy S3 I9300 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXEMH4. The method is based on the Galaxy S3 CF Auto Root method which was posted before.
So far this is the fastest and simplest method of rooting Galaxy S3 I9300 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXEMH4. The Root is developed by XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire. This post is specific for Galaxy S3 I9300. If you have other Galaxy S3 variants follow the post here
- A windows computer with Galaxy s3 driver installed ( Use Kies ).
- Any of the Galaxy S3 model listed in the Supporting Models with more than 50% battery.
- USB Cable
- Backup all your important data.
- Kill all the Kies processes using Windows Task Manager.
- Disable Antivirus.
- This Root is Only for Galaxy S3 I9300 International version
Rooting or installing recovery may brick your phone or void warranty. I am not responsible for anything. Do at your risk.
How To Root Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXEMH4 ?
1. Download and extract CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip from here ( Odin Included )
2. In the extracted folder open Odin3-v1.85.exe.
3. Click PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5.
4. Boot your phone to download mode ( Turn off phone, after all the lights gone press volume Down + Home + Power .If it asks to press a button to continue, press the listed button ).
5. Now, Connect the phone to PC using USB cable.
6. If everything correct Odins ID:COM box it will be in yellow or blue color with a port name.
7. Make sure Re-partition is NOT checked.
8. Finally Click Start button and wait till the phone reboot.
After complete update Odin will show PASS on top left and phone will reboot.
That's it....You are successfully Rooted your phone....