Samsung not included an option to Turn Off the Camera shutter sound in all regions Galaxy Note 3 and Note 2. In some region the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 2 have the option to turn off the shutter sound. Even the shutter sound is not a big deal sometimes it's a bit annoying.
In this post I included all the available methods to disable camera shutter sound in Galaxy Note 3 and Note 2. If you have a different android phone try any of the method available in this post. Any of the method may work.
For those users of Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3 which have enabled the option to turn off the camera shutter sound by default.
1. Open your Camera Application.
2. In the camera app, click the Settings softkey.
3. On the next dialog...select settings tab ( third tab )
4. Finally Scroll down and tap on Shutter sound to off it.
Method 2 ( Require Root )
This method enables the hidden Shutter sound menu in Galaxy Note 3 and Note 2. You need to root the phone to get it work.
1. Download and install Note 2 Hidden Settings app from Play Store
2. Open the installed app and scroll down to get CAMERA SETTINGS
3. Under camera settings Toggle ON Add shutter sound menu and tap on Apply button.
4. Exit the app...and follow the Method 1.
This method uses the app Enforced Stream Silencer to mute the camera shutter sound. This method works with many android devices other than Note 3 and Note 2..try your luck.
1. Download and install Enforced Stream Silencer from here
2. Open the app and check Disable STREAM_SYSTEM_ENFORCED.
3. Finally exit the app...done..