Today my friend got his first Android phone Galaxy Grand Duos.It comes with Android 4.1.2 and it gives great spec for the price. When exploring the features I am started with screen capture. On recent updates and phones Samsung gives better key combo to capture screen than before. Here is the simple method to take screenshot in Galaxy Grand Duos.
I was forget to include the Palm swipe method. Thanks Bayu Widyasanyata for mentioning it. Now the post updated with common Key combo and Palm swipe method.
How Take Screen Shot in Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 ?
Method 1 ( Key Combo Method )
1. Go to the desired screen you want to capture.
2. Now , simultaneously press and hold the Power and Home button for 2-3 seconds.
Method 2 ( Palm Swipe Method )
1. Go to Settings -> Motion ( Enable it if not enabled )
2. In Motion check Palm swipe to capture.
3. Now go to the desired screen you want to capture.
4. Finally Swipe your parm from right to left or left to right.
Thats it... both of the method above tested and works great.
To get the captured picture Go to Gallery -> Screenshots Or Go to /storage/sdcard0/Pictures/Screenshots using any file manager.