Google play won't allow us to download any app or game using our computer. The only way they allowed is using an android phone with Google Play or Android Market. It will be very hard to Android users if they don't have a WiFi or a better 3G plan at home. Here comes the solution you can download the Free Apps or Games APK from Google Play using APK Downloader (Chrome extension).
In this post i am included the steps to download and setup APK Downloader extension in Google Chrome and Downlaod apps from Google Play using this extension.
Note : Don't use your personal Gmail ID with this extension. use a dummy one associated with your device Play Store.
Steps to download Apk from Google Play using APK Downloader ?1. Download the latest version of APK Downloader extension from the developer website.
2. Open chrome://extensions/ and drag the downloaded file in to that page.
3. Click Add on the confirm extension install.
4. After Install..Click Options link below APK Downloader extension.
5. It will open a new chrome tab to enter login information. Where enter the fields below.
Email - use a dummy email associated with Google Play and the below device id.
Password - dummy emails password
Android Device ID - enter your device id ( to get device ID dial *#*#8255#*#* or use any third party app )
6. Click Login...Done ..( You can set the Country and SIM operator by clicking show advanced settings )
7. Now go to Google Play and open the App or Game you want to download.
8. Finally click on the APK Downloader icon in the right side of the address bar.