Recently Samsung announced that they will release Jelly Bean 4.1.2 to the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 , the big brother of galaxy ace.It is very happy news to the Ace 2 users as they are getting Jelly bean update directly from Ginger Bread. Before arriving the official release by Samsung our SamMobile leaked Jelly bean 4.1.2 XXMB2 to Ace 2 users. You can manually flash it using Odin.
FIRMWARE INFOAndroid : Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Date February 19
PDA – I8160XXMB2
CSC – I8160OXAMB4
1. Flashing may brick your phone Do at your risk.
2. Your phone must be Galaxy Ace 2 GT I8160 internation version.
3. Backup All the Data in your Phone
4. Your Phone Charge Must Be 80% or above
5. Enable USB Debugging
6. Make sure you have installed Kies or Ace 2 driver
7. Exit Antivirus, Kies etc .. before start flashing.
How To Flash Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXMB2 on Galaxy Ace 2 ?1. Download Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXMB2 and extract it.
2. Download Odin3 v1.85 and extract it.
3. Boot your phone to Download Mode ( Volume down + Home + Power ) and connect to PC.
4. Now Open Odin 1.85 in PC and look in to ID:COM box it will be yellow with a port number in it.
5. In Odin Click PDA and select CODE file.
6. And Click CSC and select CSC file.
7. Click Start and wait the phone to reboot.