To transfer files between computer and Android device, connecting Phone via USB is not an interesting way if you transfer files frequently. Then we think about transfer via Bluetooth, but there comes the speed issue as it is very slow if we transfer big files via Bluetooth. There comes the impotent of AirDroid.
AirDroid is a free app that lets you wirelessly manage your Android from your favorite browser of Windows/Mac/Linux computer or other devices.
From your Computers browser you can use this features:
- Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card.
- Receive, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
- Install, uninstall, backup, search apps and do batch processing.
- Preview, delete, upload, download, set as wallpaper and photos slide show from desktop.
- Group, search, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Search, preview, upload, download, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Play, search, upload, download, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
- Share clipboard text between desktop and device.
Download Airdroid Latest version Here
How to use :
Method 1: ( Requires WiFi Modem/Router )
1. Connect your Android device and Computer to the same WiFi network.
2. Open AirDroid App in your Android device.
3. Now you will get screen like above image.
4. Now enter web.airdroid.com or 192.168.1.5:8888 ( depends on your region and port ) on your computer web browser .. Go!.
5. Now it will prompt you to eneter login password. Now enter the generated password and click login.
Done ! Now you can do all the operations featured above and more .
Method 2: ( No need of WiFi Modem/Router )
1. Enable Portable Wi-Fi hotspot in Settings and Connect your Computer to the Wi-Fi hotspot.
All the other steps are same as Method 1.
If you have any error ... please do comment here.
Incoming Search queries: android wifi file transfer pc , transfer file pc android over wifi , transfer file android pc via wifi , transfer file pc android using wifi , use airdroid without wifi