Backup Contacts is the first thing that We doing before format/factory reset our Mobile phone . I think Backup Contacts to Cloud storage is more secure and safe than SD Card .. The common way we used to back up contacts in Android and iOS is Gmail Sync. In my Samsung Galaxy S2 ( Android 4.0.4 ) i feel its a bit slow and not so manageable.
After searching a while, I got NQ Contact Sync an easy tool to Backup , Restore and Manage Contact online.
The First thing i like in NQ Contact Sync is its Simple and friendly UI and second thing that help full for us is we can Backup and Restore the same contacts between Android , iOS , Symbian and Blackberry.
According to Developer the Main Capabilities of NQ Contact Sync is:
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NetQin Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NetQin Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your contacts from the SD card
- Manage your contacts directly through your NetQin Space and automatically sync on all your devices
To Backup Contacts to Cloud and Manage online we need to Register an account at http://i.NQ.com ( Its Fast and Free )
I am not writing the App usage tutorial as it is very simple. just download and install the app from the below links ,In app login with your netqin account and start backup and restore. Also login at http://i.NQ.com to Manage your Contacts.
Download NQ Contact Sync Android | iPhone